Monday, March 28, 2011

Wow.... just wow.

I just can't get over how much harder it is to get out the door with two little ones as opposed to just one.  Holy crap!  And by crap, I mean the truckloads of it that we need just to get through one afternoon away from home.

Thursday was my birthday (29 for the 5th time. Yep.), and I decided that I wanted to go to Disneyland to celebrate. So we did. With a two month old. And a two year old. In the rain. And we were going to stay for two nights. AND my hubby was working, so I would need to pack up everything, load up the car, get the babies ready and drive the three of us down to his work and meet him so we could drive down to the magic kingdom. What the heck was I thinking?! It was sooooo much more work than I thought it would be.  AND so much harder than when we only had one baby.  I have nooooo idea how you mommies with multiples do it.  I was beyond exhausted before we even left!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment