Wednesday, February 16, 2011

It's a Miracle!

Just a quick post about my very favorite new baby purchase.... the Miracle Blanket!!!  My newest little guy (5 weeks old) is very tall, and though he LOVES to be swaddled, just like his big brother did, he easily kicks out of even the most well-done baby burrito.  We love the Swaddle Me blankets and "Ultimate Receiving Blanket" , but even those are pretty easy for him to get out of with his super long arms and legs.  I heard about the Miracle Blanket and was willing to give it a try.... and I am IN LOVE.  Finally, a swaddling blanket that is super easy (even after a 3 a.m. feeding!) and works for even the loooong babies out there! ;)  Give it a try and let me know what you think!!

Click here for the Miracle Blanket!!

ps. Who knows if it is the blanket, but our little man sleeps like a champ!!  Anything that helps in that area is worth every penny!! Happy Swaddling!


pss. Disclaimer: This is not our baby!  I just wanted to include a photo of this amazing product! :)

EDIT: I am new at this whole blogging thing, and I just read via a very eye-opening post from an awesome blogger about blogging etiquette (which can be found here), that when you use someone else's picture you are supposed to link back to where you found the picture. Crap. I have no clue where I found this pic, and now I can't find it again. So sorry, whoever is the mommy of this adorable baby!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love these things. These are my go to baby shower gifts. They were a life saver when my Razy was born. The only way we could get her to go to sleep.

    ReplyDelete